Umrah Visa, Saudi Visas
If you are looking for a hassle free reliable Umrah Visa processing Service then we can help you. Call our team at 0208-150-6556 for related information.
Our Umrah Visa Processing Fee is £75
Terms and Conditions:
1. All requests for Umrah Visas must be accompanied with payment to cover the requested visas.
2. The visa fee is not refundable should the pilgrim cancel, for whatever reason or circumstances, the aspired Umra trip.
3. The mofa, required for issuing the visa, costs money and payable by you at the time of the request for it and is non-refundable .
4. To Get Umrah Visa from Us, Either you provide us with the package you have organised so that we can verify them prior to applying for the mofa or you buy a package from us. Your hotel or building must have approval to accommodate pilgrims and a Tasneef must be available.
5. The maximum stay permitted by Umrah companies for pilgrims is fifteen days only.
6. Passports can be rejected by the Saudi consulate, misplaced, lost or issued with wrong visas or wrong pictures inserted in the visa by them. We will not be responsible for any missed flights or loss of hotel bookings as a result of such errors.
7. If a new passport and Mofa has to be applied, in case of a loss at the embassy or error, we will not be liable and the cost will be paid by
8. A minimum period of 10 clear working days must be allowed for the process of MOFA and placing of visa in the mutamir’s passport.
9. We do accept requests for “urgent” issue of mofas or visas with additional charges.
10. All postal charges are to be met by the Customer. We will return your passport back to you by Royal Mail ordinary first class service unless you ask us and pay for other service such as signed for recorded delivery or next day special service or next day guaranteed service or guaranteed Saturday service.This includes collection in person from us or, in an emergency, the courier charges.
*Your requests for Mofa and Visa confirms your acceptance of the terms stated here and any others that may warrant adding into as new regulations are issued by the Saudi authorities.