Do you need any assistance in Umrah Visa Processing?
If you are looking for a hassle free reliable Umrah Visa processing Service then we can help you. We do umrah visas from UK on very reasonable Fees with fast processing time.
Assalam_O_Alaikum! Dear Brothers and Sisters, Saudi Govt has stopped Umrah Visas temporarily, They are making some arrangements to deal with Carona virus epidemic like installation of Virus Scanners at all entry points of Saudi Arabia. We are hoping this all will be done in 48 Hours insha-Allah and Visa will start again.
Umrah Visa Policy 1441 Hijri Updated
Dear Brothers and Sisters, CheapestUmrahPackages.co.uk is happy to announce that our Umrah Visa System is Activated alhumdolillah. You can start sending us your passports, specially if someone is planning to travel in month of September, they must contact our team ASAP for their visa processing.
Here are answers to some of your questions as per new policy
How much will Umrah Visa only cost?
Umrah Visa Charges
- Tourist Visa on British and European Passports => £120 (*Note: don’t apply tourist visa if you are going on Turkish airline, also don’t wear ihram from UK when you are on tourist visa)
- Umrah Visa on British Passports => £165 (Included Medical insurance)
- Umrah Visa Non-British Passport => £185 (Included Medical Insurance)
What is the Policy on Repeat Travel? (Good News for Repeat Umrah Travellers)
If you have British Passport:
- Copy of your British Passport sent to us via email.
- Your Digital Passport size photo sent to us via email.
If you have other Passports:
- Your Original Passport that must be 6 months valid sent to us via post.
- 2 Passport Size Photos.
- BIO metric Card Original.
- Confirm Flight Ticket
Rules for Women:
- Women can only travel with a mahram if they are less than 45 years old. Women above 45 years can go on their own.
- To become Mehram minimum age requirement is 17 years.
Saudi Government has made these changes to discourage obtaining Umrah Visa Only. They want Pilgrims to book complete Umrah Package through approved umrah agents like us. We advise you all to discuss complete Umrah Packages on your desired dates with our team. In package Visa will come up less and as you all now we always try to add very less profit margins to deliver quality Umrah Services to our respected brothers and sisters.
For More Details Call us on 0208 150 6556
or Chat with our team through Chat Button at the Bottom of this page
- Six Months Valid Passport.
- 2 Passport Size Photos with white or blue background.
- Vaccination (Meningitis ACWY) Certificate. (This one is optional; if you don’t want you can leave it.)
- Issued Airline Tickets and Hotels Confirmations .
- People who have a Non-Muslim name would be needed to submit a certificate from a religious centre or mosque along their application to certify that they are Muslims.
- If the applicant is not the resident of Britain but is applying from Britain, he/she should submit a valid residency permit (BIO Metric Card) along with their passport.
- Women below the age of 45 are not allowed to travel alone without their mahram, and the proof of relationship with the mahram such be attached with visa in such cases. If a woman is above 45-years of age, she can perform Umrah without her mahram but she will be needed to travel in a group and should attach an NOC (no objection certificate) from her mahram.
- To become a mehram age limit start from minimum 17 Years as per new rule.
- According to the Saudi government, a person or a group cannot apply for the Umrah visa on their own and it is absolutely necessary that they should acquire the services of a certified Umrah travelling company to get their Umrah visa.
- The mahram should travel in and out of Saudi Arabia with his wife and children on the same flight.
- Children who are younger than 18 years of age could not be issued an Umrah visa unless they are accompanied by elder members of the family.
- Children who are one or one plus years old must have their photograph affixed to the passport and endorsed by the authorities concerned. Their photo must also be affixed to the application form. Parents are however advised to make separate passports for all their children.
- People with Umrah visas can enter and leave Saudi Arabia only through Madinah and Jeddah airports.
- If a person holds a valid visit or business visa to Saudi Arabia, he cannot apply for Umrah visa.
- People who are in the UK with visit visa are not eligible to apply for Umrah visa.
- The Umrah visa is valid for 30 days, Once Visa is Issued you will have 30 days to Enter Saudi Arabia and 30 days to stay in Saudi Arabia. This Validity Sometimes reduces to 15 days by Saudi Hajj Ministry in the months of Shaban and Ramadan. Please consult our agents before booking your flight Specially if you wish to travel in the months of, Shaban and Ramadan.
- Umrah visitors are advised not to take any material like pictures, posters or writings of a political nature or for propaganda purposes with them and respect the rules and regulations of Saudi Arabia.195175
Commonly Asked Questions About Umrah Visa
Umrah Visa Opens is each Islamic month of Moharam and closes at the end of Ramadan.
Umrah Visa Only Costs £165 on British Passport and £185 on Other Passports in normal months price goes slightly high in month of Ramadan.
Repeat Umrah Fee is waved by Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
From this Umrah Season (1441 Hijjri) Saudi Government Government has implemented a 300 Saudi Riyal Fee for Umrah Visa, Other then that there are some compulsory charges (Compulsory transport and meet and assist at airport) that Saudi government charges for visa approvals. Umrah Visa processing agent will add some processing or admin charges of the above mention fees.
No you will have to go through an agent to get umrah Visa. Umrah Visa can not be obtained by individuals, it can be only applied through a Licensed umrah agent.
No Umrah Visa is single entry.
Umrah visa is 30 days valid.
No Umrah Visa can not be extended.
Yes you can get Umrah Visa only and Our Team can help you with that.
We ask for around 7-10 working days to complete Umrah Visa processing.
No Umrah Visa processing can be done with out vaccination certificate.
You need to provide us a six month Valid passport and two photos for Umrah Visa processing.
You would need help of an approved umrah agent to get umrah visa.
There is no Embassy fee for first time umrah visit, only you need to pay visa processing agent’s processing charges. If you wanted to go on umrah second time within three Islamic years, then there will be a fee of 2000 Saudi Riyals from Saudi Government.
- Your Six month valid passport.
- Two Passport Size Photos.
- Meningitis vaccination Certificate.
- Your Complete Itinerary including your flight and hotel booking details.
Yes as per new rules you can visit Riyadh after umrah.
Umrah Visa is 30 Days valid. You will get 30 days to enter Saudi Arabia after visa approval. Umrah Visa duration is 30 days as well. You Visa Duration starts from the date of entry in Saudi Arabia. Visa valid reduces to 15 days in months of Rajab, Shaban and Ramadan. So you get 15 days to enter Saudi Arabia after visa approval.
No, Umrah Visa can only be applied through an approved umrah agent in your country.
Let us give you better hotel rates then any other online website. Simply Call our team or send us your hotel booking Enquiry and see how much we will save you insha-Allah!
We can help you in booking very reliable transport that will show-up at airport to pick you up on-time and take you safely and with case to your hotels in Makkah or Madinah, and take you from one city to another during your Umrah. Check our transport rates here =>
Latest Umrah Visa News: