Do you need any assistance in Umrah Visa Processing?
If you are looking for a hassle free reliable Umrah Visa processing Service then we can help you. We do umrah visas from UK on very reasonable Fees with fast processing time. Call our team at 0208-150-6556 for related information.
Our Umrah Visa Processing Fee is £57. We can get Umrah Visas in Short Time Duration.
Call Us on 0208 150 6556 for Visa Booking and Details
Visa For Performing Umrah?
If you are planning to visit the Holy Cities of Makkah and Madinah for performing Umrah, but you have queries in mind regarding how to get an Umrah visa or what are the requirements of Umrah visa, then do not worry because we are here to guide you completely and do our best to address all your problems and queries regarding your visa processing for Umrah. Our services and guidance will make your journey towards the holy cities smooth, comfortable and easy. Everything you need to know about Umrah visa is as follows:
1.WHEN TO APPLY FOR UMRAH VISA
Umrah Visa Starts as soon as Saudi Govement Finishes the Hajj Operations. Generally it starts in the beginning of Muharam and the last day for acceptance of the applications is 15th of Ramadan.
2.DOCUMENT DETAIL FOR UMRAH VISA
- Umrah application forms must be filled by each individual in block letters using black ink and must be carefully signed.
- People who have a Non-Muslim name would be needed to submit a certificate from a religious center or mosque along their application to certify that they are Muslims.
- If the applicant is not the resident of Britain but is applying from Britain, he/she should submit a valid residency permit with the application form.
- Applicants are required to attach two passport size photographs of themselves with white background facing the camera. These pictures should not be from any angle or side, such pictures would be unacceptable.
- Applicants are to submit their passports with the application form and the passport should have a validity of at least 6 months from the time if its submission.
- Confirmed airline ticket (both ways) and hotel reservation vouchers.
- Applicants should be accompanied with a vaccination certificate for meningitis (ACWY) and it should have been issued not more than 3 years or less than 10 days prior to entering Saudi Arabia.
3.RULES TO BE OBSERVED TO APPLY FOR AN UMRAH VISA
- Women below the age of 45 are not allowed to travel alone without their mahram, and the proof of relationship with the mahram such be attached with visa in such cases. If a woman is above 45-years of age, she can perform Umrah with her mahram but she will be needed to travel in a group and should attach an NOC (no objection certificate) from her mahram.
- To become a mehram age limit start from minimum 17 Years as per new rule.
- According to the Saudi government, a person or a group cannot apply for the Umrah visa on their own and it is absolutely necessary that they should acquire the services of a certified Umrah traveling company to get their Umrah visa.
- The mahram should travel in and out of Saudi Arabia with his wife and children on the same flight.
- Children who are younger than 18 years of age could not be issued an Umrah visa unless they are accompanied by elder members of the family.
- Children who are one or one plus years old must have their photograph affixed to the passport and endorsed by the authorities concerned. Their photo must also be affixed to the application form. Parents are however advised to make separate passports for all their children.
- People with Umrah visas can enter and leave Saudi Arabia only through Madinah and Jeddah airports.
- If a person holds a valid visit or business visa to Saudi Arabia, he cannot apply for Umrah visa.
- People who are in the UK with visit visa are not eligible to apply for Umrah visa.
- The Umrah visa is valid for 30 days, Once Visa is Issued you will have 30 days to Enter Saudi Arabia and 30 days to stay in Saudi Arabia. This Validity Some times reduces to 15 days by Saudi Hajj Ministry in the months of Shaban and Ramadan. Please consult our agents before booking your flight Specially if you wish to travel in the months of, Shaban and Ramadan.
- Under Umrah visa, you are only allowed to travel to three destinations i.e. Makkah, Madinah and Jeddah in Saudi Arabia.
- People who have travelled to Saudi Arabia After October 2016 for Umrah, have taxes imposed on them by the Saudi government of up to £420 per person including children.
- Umrah visitors are advised not to take any material like pictures, posters or writings of a political nature or for propaganda purposes with them and respect the rules and regulations of Saudi Arabia.
5.UMRAH VISA FEE
- The first-time visitors pay normal administration fee per person for Umrah visa processing which is £57 for us.
- The second-time visitors in the same year or two umrah seasons (1438H – 1439H) ( will have to pay Umrah visa fee of SR 2000 (£420) plus administration fee per person. This is applicable to our both existing and new customers and is not a part of visa fee but a Saudi government charge.
- Our guaranteed Ramadan Umrah visa processing fee is £75 for 1st two Ashras and for the last Ashra of Ramadan we are charging £95 for guaranteed visa.
SOME FURTHER INFORMATION
- Along with visa, you can book your flights, accommodation, and transportation with us.
- We’ll advise you to go with one agent.
Umrah Visa Only Service
Contact Our Team for Umrah Visa Only Service. We can do Umrah Visa only for you in Ramadan for a reasonable Fee.
Commonly Asked Questions About Umrah Visa
Question: When Umrah Visa Opens?
Answer: Umrah Visa Opens in each Islamic Month of Moharam and Closes at the End of Month of Ramadan.
Question: How Much Umrah Visa Costs?
Answer: Umrah Visa Costs around £57 – £75 is normal months price goes slightly high in month of Ramadan.
Question: How much is repeat Umrah Entry Fee?
Answer: It costs 2000 SAR (£420) for repeat Umrah travellers.
Question: Is Umrah Visa Free?
Answer: Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah don’t charge any fee for Umrah visa but visa processing agent charge there processing fees.
Question: Can i get Umrah Visa with out Agent?
Answer: No you will have to go through an agent to get umrah Visa. Umrah Visa can not be obtained by individuals, it can be only applied through a Licensed umrah agent.
Question: Is Umrah Visa multiple entry?
Answer: No Umrah Visa is single entry.
Question: How much is umrah visa validity?
Answer: Umrah visa is 30 days valid.
Question: Can Umrah Visa be extended?
Answer: No Umrah Visa can not be extended.
Question: Can i get only Umrah Visa with out Umrah Package?
Answer: Yes you can get Umrah Visa only and Our Team can help you with that.
Question: How long it takes to get umrah visa done?
Answer: We ask for around 7-10 working days to complete Umrah Visa processing.
Question: Do i need to get Umrah Vaccination done before applying for Umrah Visa?
Answer: No Umrah Visa processing can be done with out vaccination certificate.
Question: What are Umrah Visa Requirments?
Answer: You need to provide us a six month Valid passport and two photos for Umrah Visa processing.
=> For Packages Visit Umrah Packages Page