Do you need any assistance in Umrah Visa Processing?
If you are looking for a hassle free reliable Umrah Visa processing Service then we can help you. We do umrah visas from UK on very reasonable Fees with fast processing time. Call our team at 0208-150-6556 for related information.
Our Normal Umrah Visa Processing Fee is £59
Note: Fees are expected to go high for the month of Shaban and Ramzan. Call Our Team or Chat with us for booking your umrah Visa processing!
Visa For Performing Umrah?
If you are planning to visit the Holy Cities of Makkah and Madinah for performing Umrah, but you have queries in mind regarding how to get an Umrah visa or what are the requirements of Umrah visa, then do not worry because we are here to guide you completely and do our best to address all your problems and queries regarding your visa processing for Umrah. Our services and guidance will make your journey towards the holy cities smooth, comfortable and easy. Everything you need to know about Umrah visa is as follows:
1.WHEN TO APPLY FOR UMRAH VISA
Commencement of the acceptance of the applications for Umrah visa starts from 1st day of Muharam and the last day for acceptance of the applications is 15th of Ramadan.
2.DOCUMENT DETAIL FOR UMRAH VISA
- Umrah application forms must be filled by each individual in block letters using black ink and must be carefully signed.
- People who have a Non-Muslim name would be needed to submit a certificate from a religious center or mosque along their application to certify that they are Muslims.
- If the applicant is not the resident of Britain but is applying from Britain, he/she should submit a valid residency permit with the application form.
- Applicants are required to attach two passport size photographs of themselves with white background facing the camera. These pictures should not be from any angle or side, such pictures would be unacceptable.
- Applicants are to submit their British passports with the application form and the passport should have a validity of at least 6 months from the time if its submission.
- Confirmed and non-refundable airline ticket (both ways) and hotel reservation vouchers. Departure from Saudi Arabia should be from two weeks from the date of entry.
- Applicants should be accompanied with a vaccination certificate for meningococcal meningitis and it should have been issued not more than 3 years or less than 10 days prior to entering Saudi Arabia.
3.RULES TO BE OBSERVED TO APPLY FOR AN UMRAH VISA
- Women below the age of 45 are not allowed to travel alone without their mahram, and the proof of relationship with the mahram such be attached with visa in such cases. If a woman is above 45-years of age, she can perform Umrah with her mahram but she will be needed to travel in a group and should attach an NOC (no objection certificate) from her mahram.
- According to the Saudi government, a person or a group cannot apply for the Umrah visa on their own and it is absolutely necessary that they should acquire the services of a certified Umrah traveling company to get their Umrah visa.
- The mahram should travel in and out of Saudi Arabia with his wife and children on the same flight.
- Children who are younger than 18 years of age could not be issued an Umrah visa unless they are accompanied by elder members of the family.
- The minimum age that enables a male to be qualified as mahram is 16 years.
- Children who are one or one plus years old must have their photograph affixed to the passport and endorsed by the authorities concerned. Their photo must also be affixed to the application form. Parents are however advised to make separate passports for all their children.
- People with Umrah visas can enter and leave Saudi Arabia only through Madinah and Jeddah airports.
- If a person holds a valid visit or business visa to Saudi Arabia, he cannot apply for Umrah visa.
- People who are in the UK with business or visit visa are not eligible to apply for Umrah visa.
- The Umrah visa will not be issued to you if you have performed the holy ritual in the last 6 months.
- The Umrah visa is valid for 30 days but you cannot stay in Saudi Arabia for more than 14 days as per the new 2017 rule. The 30 days visa is issued because the pilgrims have to enter Saudi Arabia within this time period, and once they arrive, they have to perform Umrah and other important rituals in 14 days and leave the country at 15th day to the most. A person cannot overstay or work in Saudi Arabia at his Umrah visa as it will result in heavy penalties and legal action by the Saudi government.
- Under Umrah visa, you are only allowed to travel to three destinations i.e. Makkah, Madinah and Jeddah in Saudi Arabia.
- People who have traveled to Saudi Arabia in 2014 or later for Umrah, have taxes imposed on them by the Saudi government of up to £450 per person including children.
- Umrah visitors are advised not to take any material like pictures, posters or writings of a political nature or for propaganda purposes with them and respect the rules and regulations of Saudi Arabia.
4.VALIDITY OF UMRAH VISA
The validity of the Umrah visa starts from the date of the issue of the visa and is valid for 2 weeks. You’ll be performing Umrah within these two weeks and then you will be to depart the Saudi Kingdom immediately. Similarly, the visa of Umrah in Ramadan cannot exceed the last day of Ramadan. You’ll have to leave Saudi Arabia by the end of Ramadan and you cannot have Eid-ul-Fitr there.
5.UMRAH VISA FEE
- The first-time visitors pay normal administration fee per person for Umrah visa processing which is £59 for us.
- The second-time visitors in the same year or last umrah season (1438H) ( will have to pay Umrah visa fee of SR 2000 (£450) plus administration fee per person. This is applicable to our both existing and new customers and is not a part of visa fee but a Saudi government charge.
- Our guaranteed Ramadan Umrah visa processing fee is £135 for 1st two Ashras and for the last Ashra of Ramadan we are charging £165 for guaranteed visa.
SOME FURTHUR INFORMATION
- Along with visa, you can book your flights, accommodation, and transportation with us.
- We’ll advise you to go with one agent.
*Considering that Umrah is once in a lifetime experience for some people we try our best to provide a relaxing and appeasing atmosphere to our valued customers and feel privileged to serve those who desire to be the dear guests of Allah Almighty.
Umrah Visa Only Service
Contact Our Team for Umrah Visa Only Service. We can do Umrah Visa only for you in Ramadan for a reasonable Fee.